Re: Thoughts on testing DPUB-AAM and DPUB-ARIA

Note that either the textarea into which publishers paste data OR the
script that iterates over a collection of input files would generate the
same sort of output that would in turn generate the test report.

I don't mind which solution we use.  Just pointing out the pseudo-obvious.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops