Re: ARIA Digital Publishing AAPI mappings

On 2016-08-11 7:44 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
> As a general rule I don't believe we've stated what corrective measures
> user agents are expected to take when the author fails to follow the
> requirements of the spec.

The Core-AAM does, but the gist of it is:  user agents are limited in
terms of fixing author errors since they cannot determine authors'
intent.  For more info, see the "Author Errors" section:

https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/action2102/core-aam/core-aam.html#document-handling_author-errors

--
;;;;joseph.

'Die Wahrheit ist Irgendwo da Draußen. Wieder.'
                 - C. Carter -