Re: 48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC): Publish "ARIA D-Pub Roles" FPWD

I can respond to the following now:

dpub-toc: directory maps to a list in all the platforms. One would expect
that lists can appear throughout a book. If I wanted to go to THE table of
contents it would not work. There is no distinction. I could see us
subclassing directory however.
mapping:
http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/core-aam/core-aam.html#role-map-directory

dpub-part: is a name, apparently well known in the publication space. I
will let Tzviya respond to that.

bibliography is not abbreviated.  However, we can look at the
abbreviations. I can see where changing qna to questionsandanswers may get
pushback as q and a are pretty well understood.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger