Re: DPUB-ARIA TF meeting

 From my perspective it's preferable to work in the PF repository. There
are a number of specifications that are tied together through shared
scripts. Keeping this in place will make it easier to avoid things
breaking. It will also help avoid the concern of role name collision
that was raised last week.

Nothing in particular needs to be done to set up the #dpub-aria IRC
channel. Just join it to create the channel. We could condition trackbot
to know that channel should be used for a certain WG's calls and
tracker, but I think the codes are different so that won't really help
(unless you do want to use the tracker). lt will just take manual
management of bots.

Michael