Re: Extension specifications / modules vs. ARIA Core (ACTION-1618)

Looks good with me. I like the idea of having no prefixes but I have no
doubts that one day two vocabularies will run into homonyms and we have to
have mechanism to resolve it. As alternative to "mycocab-myrole" approach
it may be reasonable to have separate @vocab attribute defined in the
context tree to help to resolve ambiguity.
Thanks.
Alexander.