Re: No ARIA/Dpub interlock call This Week

> On Apr 21, 2015, at 10:23 AM, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
>
> Colleagues:
>
> This is a brief reminder and update regarding the ARIA/Dpub Interlock
> teleconference originally scheduled for Wednesday 22 April
>
> There will NOT be a teleconference with Dpub and ARIA on 22 April.
>
> Rather, please consider the following two requests from Dpub:
>
> 1.)	Dpub is proposing rescheduling any of Monday, Tuesday or
> Wednesday this coming week, 27, 28, or 29 April -- at 16:00 UTC / 12:00
> (Noon) Boston / 09:00 U.S. Pacific Time.

I can do 10am Pacific (1pm Boston) on either 27 Monday or 28 Tuesday. I can also do 11am Pacific (2pm Boston) on 29 Wednesday.

> This topic is on the ARIA
> agenda this week, and we can follow up at that time regarding
> re-scheduling the interlock conversation.

Regrets for tomorrow. I had another meeting come up.

> 2.)	Dpub is also requesting ARIA people with concerns about the
> current proposed FPWD draft not wait for the call, but go ahead and file
> issues against this document at:
> https://github.com/w3c/aria/issues

I've raised these topics on the list.
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pfwg/2015Mar/0021.html