Re: ARIA Task force interlock call

Rich,

forgive me, but this is a bit cryptic, at least for me. Can you tell us what the new issues are? We just agreed a few hours ago that we would ask for a vote of the DPUB IG for a publication on the 23rd...

Also, if there are some issues to solve but we would still want a publication on the 23rd, can we try not to wait until the 22nd for a meeting? What about our regular meeting time next Thursday?

Thanks,

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)