From: Avneesh Singh [mailto:avneesh.sg@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2017 10:48 AM
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>; Deborah Kaplan <deborah.kaplan@suberic.net>; public-dpub-accessibility@w3.org
Subject: Re: draft text for charter

Dear Accessibility group,

We still have the pending task of refining the text for the charter and
proposing the right place for it in the charter.
Lets complete it early next week.
Ivan's proposed positioning of statements in charter is in his following
email.

--------
Avneesh, everybody,

to try to move things ahead… I have made a separate branch (a11y-core) on
the charter repository where I tried to incorporate the proposed text with
the overall charter. This required some stylistic adjustments.

The results are at [1], with [2] showing the changes (forget about the first
block of change, it is a side-effect of a minor spelling mistake that I also
handled while I was at it).

I think it would be better if your proposal would be now discussed within
the framework of the final charter, just to get things moving. I know there
is a time difference involved, but it would still be good if you could give
your comments before the call; I could then initiate a pull request and that
would help the IG as a whole to say yay or nay on these.

thanks

Ivan

[1] https://rawgit.com/w3c/dpubwg-charter/a11y-core/index.html
[2] https://github.com/w3c/dpubwg-charter/compare/a11y-core