Re: draft text for charter

Hello Ivan,
Is this "WCAG-Like” document have the ability to contain normative stipulations?  Also can it be updated independently of the WCAG specifications.  Couldn’t we have something like the HTML independent modules / amendments or whatever that was called, I am blanking on the name right now.

Thanks
EOM

Charles LaPierre
Technical Lead, DIAGRAM and Born Accessible
E-mail: charlesl@benetech.org
Twitter: @CLaPierreA11Y
Skype: charles_lapierre
Phone: 650-600-3301