From: Charles LaPierre [mailto:charlesl@benetech.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2016 12:44 PM
To: public-dpub-accessibility@w3.org
Cc: public-digipub-ig@w3.org
Subject: [DPUB][A11Y] Agenda 07082016

Hello everyone,
just a reminder for tomorrow’s accessibility DPUB call

[1] Agenda
[2] Date/Time
[3] WebEx Call In
[4] IRC Channel

Regards Deborah and Charles

[1] Agenda
We will continue our discussion on a11y use cases for PWP.
Link to PWP Use cases
http://w3c.github.io/dpub-pwp-ucr/
Editable version
https://github.com/w3c/dpub-pwp-ucr/blob/gh-pages/index.html

[1.1] Review of Use-Case
8.2 Adding Alternative Media
   Braille
        There is an important difference between just sending the raw text to a braille display which will translate the text to the default braille grade and language the braille display is using and having a pre-formatted braille rendition using a specific braille table.
        Example
            As a publisher wanting to fulfill my legal requirements in creating an accessible Math textbook, I wish to include my math equation examples in Braille as well as MathML since not all reading systems fully support MathML.  Nemeth Braille is primarily used so I have added separate preformatted Nemeth Braille examples to my publication in addition to the MathML.

[1.2] Continuing in section "Use Cases - Accessibility”
We never really finished these two from last week.

Personalized Experience
Assisted Reader Technology

[2]  Friday July 8 at 10AM PDT / 1PM EDT / 17:00 UTC

[3] https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=me61494d75b248018777b1bbf0b87dd3b
Meeting number: 642 567 899
Dial in: +1-617-324-0000
Password: (Ask Charles, Tzviya, or Deborah)

[4] DPUB IRC Channel
irc.w3.org
Group: #dpub