RE: [DPUB][A11Y] Meeting Friday February 5 at 18:00 UTC

I plan to be there, but need to leave after 35 minutes./george

From: Deborah Kaplan [mailto:dkaplan@safaribooksonline.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2016 1:37 PM
To: Charles LaPierre
Cc: public-dpub-accessibility@w3.org
Subject: Re: [DPUB][A11Y] Meeting Friday February 5 at 18:00 UTC

Agenda
1. Go over Action Items that were assigned last week listed above
2. Review the Note and see what is left. you can find at http://w3c.github.io/dpub-accessibility/

I vote we remove this. The last several items there has been no action; we know what's left.

3. Come up with a plan on how to get this Note in draft W3C Shape by the IDPF meeting later this month

how or if.
Also we need to add
Review https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/UseCase_Directory#Accessibility_and_Personalization and discuss that document's relationship to the Note, whether anything from it should be incorporated into the note, and what the future plan for those use cases (as separate from the note, updating them, maintenance, etc) will be.