Re: [Minutes] 2015-02-10 A11Y TF: Digital Publishing Interest Group Teleconference

  I will be at CSUN, but I already have a F2F on Tuesday.  It is a
challenge to find space to meet, unless someone has a connection with a
company with space already reserved who will let us use it.  Or we could
meet at the bar after hours, but that can have a lot of interruptions.

jeanne

--
Jeanne Spellman