Re: respec confusion and the accessibility note

Deborah,

I will look at it tomorrow, it is difficult to do anything sensible on an iPad mini. However... respec is very strict in the usage os section elements (including subsections). All logical units must be in a section with one single hx element per section. It can actually be any hx; respec transforms these into a hy element where y reflects the hierarchy of select elements.

Does this help?

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)