welcome/housekeeping

Greetings.

If you're reading this, you're a member of the Do-Not-Track Community
Group public mailing list (note that the group actually has 4
different lists).

This CG, of course, is adjunct to the actual Tracking Protection
Working Group (TPWG).

I'm in the process of informing others who have expressed interest in
participating.

There will be a little bit more housekeeping necessary to really get
the group and mailing list going, but for now I wanted to make sure
everyone knows about the two "strawman" documents that are currently
being discussed by the TPWG (second in-person meeting on Monday in
Santa Clara).

These documents were constructed by TPWG editors, and URLs are provided.

2)  On October 28, 2011 6:53:01 PM PDT, Heather West wrote:

> ... can be found here: http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-compliance.html
>
> Looking forward to discussing at the meeting Monday!
>
> Thanks - Heather, Erica, Sean, and Justin
>
> --
>
> Heather West | Google Policy | heatherwest@google.com | 202-643-6381

More later,
Lee