Re: W3C Community Group Final Draft

On 09/01/12 12:59, John Simpson wrote:
> http://www.w3.org/2012/01/CommunityDNT-1.8.2012.doc
>
> You can find the Tracking Preference Expression and Tracking Scope and
> Compliance documents here:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/
>
> Please let us know if you have any comments or concerns and whether
> you can sign on by noon ET Tuesday. Remember, you don't have to agree
> with everything in this.  This is meant to be a consensus of our
> community group and we have noted differing views where appropriate.

Good job, I agree.

--

*Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator*

*The global voice for consumers*: www.consumersinternational.org
<http://www.consumersinternational.org/>
*Connect with CI*: Twitter _@ConsumersInt
<http://twitter.com/Consumers_Int>_ |
http://www.facebook.com/consumersinternational
*Help CI stay in touch:* please also add
ConsumersInternational@sut1.co.uk
<mailto:ConsumersInternational@sut1.co.uk> to your safe sender list

Read our email confidentiality notice
<http://www.consumersinternational.org/email-confidentiality>. Don't