A linked data model for the International Aid Transparency Initiative

Hello all,

With the Kasabi platform where my demo version of IATI Linked Data is
hosted (http://kasabi.com/dataset/iati/) shutting its doors at the end of
the month I'm planning to spend some time looking at better ways to model,
convert and host a linked data version of the International Aid
Transparency Initiative data available from http://www.iatiregistry.org

Is anyone interested in collaborating on this? I'm thinking maybe a skype
call in early August to kick start things?

Tim

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 9:45 AM, Christophe Gueret <c.d.m.gueret@vu.nl>wrote:

> The group is live and we have started to put some initial content on the
> Wiki:
> http://www.w3.org/community/dld/wiki/Main_Page Everyone is welcome to
> join the
> group and help adding more content to this page :-)

> This post sent on Development Linked Data Community Group
>

> 'Let's go!'
>
> http://www.w3.org/community/dld/2012/07/09/lets-go/
>

> Learn more about the Development Linked Data Community Group:
>
> http://www.w3.org/community/dld

PhD Student, Social Policy & Web Science DTC
blog: http://www.timdavies.org.uk | twitter: @timdavies
academia: http://soton.academia.edu/TImDavies
m: +44 (0)7834 856 303