Re: LC-1565 Use of escape characters in XPath expressions

Ok, it seems my explanation weren't sufficiently clear
I'm aware of XPath in XML
But the point beeing raised, was that in almost all the publication of
the W3C related to XPath, when the example is in an XML file, it is
escaped
If it is not explicitly in an XML, it is _not_ escaped

As most of your examples, are not explicitely in an XML file, they
shouldn't be escaped to keep consistency with other W3C specification

Mohamed ZERGAOUI

--
Innovimax SARL
Consulting, Training & XML Development