McCathieNevile-6

From: Rhys Lewis <rhys.lewis@volantis.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:35:42 +0100
To: <public-diselect-editors@w3.org>

Hi Charles,

Thanks for your comments on the content selection last call in point 6 in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-diselect-editors/2005AprJun/0010.html

DIWG is currently preparing responses to your comments.

However, for the one we've recorded as McCathieNevile-6, we were unsure about the issue you were raising. The original text is:

"Navigating the specification document would have been easier with at least a link element to its table of contents."

We believe you mean the links back to a table of contents from documents formatted with a separate web page for each chapter. Perhaps you could confirm this?

Currently we only generate the document from the xmlspec source as a single HTML file. Would your comment be met by us generating the multi-page HTML version and the PDF version, for example?

Best wishes

Rhys Lewis