cc/pp

From: Liddy Nevile <liddy@sunriseresearch.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 09:52:20 +1000
To: public-diselect-editors@w3.org

Hello

I am not sure who is receiving this but I am writing on behalf of the
group working as DC-Accessibility, the IMS Accessibility WG and
others. Unfortunately we have been so focussed on our own work that
we have not had time to be sure that your W3C work and ours fit
together as well as they should. We would appreciate a time to talk
to you about what we are doing and to check this.

Liddy