Fwd: [iaem-list] Target Capabilities List (TCL)

This may be of interest to a number here in terms of not only
language and vocabulary, but also capabilities of emergency
management information systems. I haven't had a chance yet to look at
these in detail as I've been away for a week.

Cheers Gavin

Begin forwarded message: