Re: Potential F2F Meeting for W3C Digital Offers Community Group

Yep, probably a good idea, but we should see who is available.  I just
booked another trip for that week, unfortunately, but could make a Thursday
Verifiable Claims meeting.  I had planned on scheduling a f2f for the VC
group as soon as it was approved, but even with the short notice if this
works for everyone else then we should do it.

Let's ask on our VC call this week.

-- dan