From: Linda Toth [mailto:ltoth@conexxus.org]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2016 4:01 PM
To: public-digitaloffers@w3.org
Subject: Reminder: Digital Offers Community Group Meeting Today at 12 Noon Eastern

All,

Just a reminder that we have a Digital Offers meeting today at 12 noon Eastern.  The meeting invites went out last week from Ian.   I've copied the appropriate call in and irc information at the bottom of this email in case you've missed it.

Agenda:

*         Presentation on 8112 (decentralized database) - Jay Johnson, Qples

*         Timeline discussion

*         Updates/Feedback on problems statements

*         Next steps

Voice

For voice use gotomeeting as shown below:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/389946949

Access Code: 389-946-949

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States +1 (571) 317-3116

Australia +61 2 8355 1034

Austria +43 7 2088 0716

Belgium +32 (0) 28 93 7002

Canada +1 (647) 497-9372

Denmark +45 69 91 84 58

Finland +358 (0) 923 17 0556

France +33 (0) 170 950 590

Germany +49 (0) 692 5736 7206

Ireland +353 (0) 19 030 053

Italy +39 0 699 26 68 65

Netherlands +31 (0) 208 080 759

New Zealand +64 9 974 9579

Norway +47 21 04 30 59

Spain +34 931 76 1534

Sweden +46 (0) 852 500 691

Switzerland +41 (0) 435 0026 89

United Kingdom +44 (0) 20 3713 5011

==============
IRC

Access Directly the #digitaloffers IRC channel through the W3C IRC Web Interface

http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#digitaloffers

*     Channel: #digitaloffers

*     Or, if you are configuring your own client: irc.w3.org, port 6667.

*     When you join, type "present+ <yourircnickname>" so that you are properly recorded in the minutes

Regards,

Linda Toth
Director of Standards
Conexxus, Inc.