Re: Reminder - W3C Digital Offer Community Group Meeting Today 12/12/2016 at 12 Noon Eastern

Hi Linda,

There was a delay on the W3C side (I have not explored the source yet) that caused this
to arrive (coincidentally) just after our meeting ended. Apologies for the delay,

Ian

> On Dec 12, 2016, at 10:12 AM, Linda Toth <ltoth@conexxus.org> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> Just a reminder that we have a Digital Offers meeting today at 12 noon Eastern.  The meeting invite went out a few weeks ago from Ian.   I’ve copied the appropriate call in and irc information at the bottom of this email in case you’ve missed it.
>
> Agenda:
> ·       Updates/Feedback on problems statements
> ·       Additional  engagement
> ·       Meetings for 2017
> Voice
> For voice use gotomeeting as shown below:
>
> https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/389946949
>
> Access Code: 389-946-949
>
> You can also dial in using your phone.
> United States +1 (571) 317-3116
> Australia +61 2 8355 1034
> Austria +43 7 2088 0716
> Belgium +32 (0) 28 93 7002
> Canada +1 (647) 497-9372
> Denmark +45 69 91 84 58
> Finland +358 (0) 923 17 0556
> France +33 (0) 170 950 590
> Germany +49 (0) 692 5736 7206
> Ireland +353 (0) 19 030 053
> Italy +39 0 699 26 68 65
> Netherlands +31 (0) 208 080 759
> New Zealand +64 9 974 9579
> Norway +47 21 04 30 59
> Spain +34 931 76 1534
> Sweden +46 (0) 852 500 691
> Switzerland +41 (0) 435 0026 89
> United Kingdom +44 (0) 20 3713 5011
>
> ==============
> IRC
> Access Directly the #digitaloffers IRC channel through the W3C IRC Web Interface
>
> http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#digitaloffers
>
> ·       Channel: #digitaloffers
> ·       Or, if you are configuring your own client: irc.w3.org, port 6667.
> ·       When you join, type “present+ <yourircnickname>” so that you are properly recorded in the minutes
>

> Regards,
>

> Linda Toth
> Director of Standards
> Conexxus, Inc.
> Office: (727)-754-6744
> Cell:  (727(-631-5536
> email:  ltoth@conexxus.org

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447