Re: Adding a third co-chair to W3C-CCG

On 10/31/2017 08:48 PM, Christopher Allen wrote:
> We would like to nominate Joe Andrieu as a possible 3rd co-chair. Joe
> has been a long-term contributor to our community and offers
> expertise in areas that would complement the current leadership team
> — project management and the impact on individuals of the
> technologies we are building.

+1, I think Joe would make a great co-chair.

Also, a reminder to the group that our CG Process allows anyone to throw
their hat into the ring to co-chair when a new position is being
considered, so if anyone else would like to run for the position, we'd
have to vote between the new candidate(s) and Joe.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/