Re: W3C Interest Group on Digital Publishing (Draft Charter)

Jens,

this just a 'thanks' mail acknowledging receipt; my coming week will be fairly full, but we will obviously handle these comments. I am not yet sure how exactly these issues should be reflected in the charter...

Thanks!

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)