Re: An interesting note...

That's possible...  A few years ago I did some watching/research on the
ebook piracy world.  At the time, everything was text files, word docs, and
PDFs.  Only rarely did I see an epub, and if so, it was in a package that
contained the same book in a slew of different formats.

-Nick

--
- Nick Ruffilo
@NickRuffilo