Fwd: Daylight Saving Time change –first half of 2017

FYI.

Our meeting is scheduled on US time, meaning that this will not affect people in North America. It will affect people in Europe; I must admit I am not sure how it will affect people in Brazil (we do have colleagues from Brazil on our group).

Ivan

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Xueyuan Jia <xueyuan@w3.org <mailto:xueyuan@w3.org>>
> Subject: Daylight Saving Time change –first half of 2017
> Date: 3 March 2017 at 10:11:15 GMT+1
> To: chairs@w3.org <mailto:chairs@w3.org>
>

> Dear chairs,
>
> This is a Semi-annual reminder of the upcoming change due to Daylight Saving Time.
>  https://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/2017a.html <https://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/2017a.html>
>
> Most of the US and Canada will be moving their clocks forward on Sunday, 12 March. This is two weeks earlier than Europe. Most European clocks will move 1 hour forward on Sunday, 26 March.
>
> This means that between 13 March and 27 March the teleconferences that are scheduled according to the US clock will start *one hour earlier* in local time for most Europeans. Please share this information with your groups, as it will have an impact on teleconferences.
>
> For WebEx teleconferences that were scheduled according to a timezone other than US or Europe, please confirm the time arrangements with your meeting host.
>
> The meeting planner tool below may be helpful to find the time for your web meeting across time zones:
>  https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>
>
> Best Regards,
> Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications

Publishing@W3C Technical Lead
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/ <http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/>
mobile: +31-641044153
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0782-2704 <http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0782-2704>