From: Peter Krautzberger [mailto:peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org]
Sent: March 1, 2017 10:43 AM
To: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
Cc: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>; Brady Duga <duga@google.com>; Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>; Ruffilo, Nick <Nick.Ruffilo@ingramcontent.com>; Cramer, Dave <Dave.Cramer@hbgusa.com>; W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Logical Order in a "manifest" vs in "content"

In the vein of Avneesh's remark. I was catching up on changes in WCAG 2.1 and the new linearization requirement [1] strikes me as related.

If WCAG requires that each page can be linearized, then I think a natural extension to a web publication would be that the publication can be linearized.

Best,

Peter.

[1] ​https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/#linearization