From: Leonard Rosenthol
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 00:45
To: Avneesh Singh ; George Kerscher ; 'DPUB mailing list'
Subject: Re: Some significant items for discussion on "What is a Web Publication?"

Avneesh – as I mentioned on the call today, do not conflate the work on Web Publications (and Portable Web Publications) with that of the evolution of EPUB.  These are two separate work items clearly spelled out as such in the DRAFT Charter.

I would expect that the evolution of EPUB does mandate accessibility just as it does today.  I don’t believe anyone has stated otherwise.

What I am have pushing back on is that WP/PWPs can be made accessible but need not be so.

Leonard