Re: Meetings?

Dustin,

Welcome to DPUB!

If you have not already done so, please review the group charter  [1],  the public working group page [2] and recent meeting  minutes [3]. We meet on Mondays at 12:00 PM Eastern. You can find meeting information on our wiki [4]. You will want to use IRC at meetings [5] and, if a dedicated IRC client does not work, you can use the web client [6].

Please introduce yourself on this list and on the next call. Please let us know why you are interested in participating in the Digital Publishing Interest Group,  which parts of the charter are of particular interest, your expectations, and where you might be able to contribute.

Our next call is on 23 January[8]. The agenda also refers to most recent discussions and concerns the group is looking at; your opinion would be highly welcome!

Thanks and welcome,

Ivan

P.S. You can contact me with any further questions, practical or otherwise!

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/09/digpubig <http://www.w3.org/2015/09/digpubig>
[2] https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Main_Page <https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Main_Page>
[3] https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Meetings <https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Meetings>
[4] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/WebEx <http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/WebEx>
[5] http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/ <http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/>
[6] http://irc.w3.org <http://irc.w3.org/>
[7] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig/ <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig/>
[8] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig/2017Jan/0034.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig/2017Jan/0034.html>

> On 19 Jan 2017, at 20:04, Hooven, Dustin L <dhooven@mitre.org <mailto:dhooven@mitre.org>> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
>
> I am new to this group, so I was wondering if there are any ongoing meetings to discuss topics that I may have to be added to the invite to attend.  Can anyone answer this question?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Dustin Hooven
> MITRE | Computer Science Staff
> K83C Collaborative and Social Computing