Re: [DPUB] 20160109 Agenda [Please take a glance]

Regrets,
Luc

De : Garth Conboy <garth@google.com<mailto:garth@google.com>>
Date : jeudi 5 janvier 2017 21:47
Objet : [DPUB] 20160109 Agenda [Please take a glance]
Renvoyer - De : <public-digipub-ig@w3.org<mailto:public-digipub-ig@w3.org>>
Renvoyer - Date : jeudi 5 janvier 2017 21:47

Hello DPUB Folks,

Oh no!  Garth's sending the proposed agenda -- I guess that's a way of continuing to say congratulations to Tzviya!

Unfortunately, both Ivan and I will be in locations that aren't ideal to talk too much on Monday, but we'll try to muddle through, with much of the conversation driven by Leonard & Nick on their rewrite agenda item.  N.B., I haven't heard from Leonard that he'll be available to lead that section; if not, we may have to cancel, but on for now.

Below is the draft agenda for next week's IG conference call, to be held at the usual time and day [0].

Please let us know if you are able to scribe. Please join the call via WebEx [1] and join IRC [13] for live chat & minutes (IRC channel #dpub).

Webex: https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/WebEx

Agenda:

 *   Congratulations (in absentia) to Tzviya on her new Baby Boy<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m1LLaLr_aUz2UmZPIOnDZ_e_rJ-MDw-WrBekERyCUSY/edit?usp=sharing>
 *   Approve minutes [2]
 *   Meeting January 16th [MLK day in the US]?
 *   DPUB-PWP rewrites (Nick, Leonard, Ivan) (links to come)
 *   Please review Very early, Very drafty, Very preliminary DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT DPUB WG Charter [3]
 *   Any Other Business

** Note that DPUB Business Group and EPUB 3 Community Group Charter work is ongoing simultaneously

[0] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DPUB+IG+Meeting&iso=20170109T17

[1] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/WebEx

[2] https://www.w3.org/2016/12/12-dpub-minutes.html

[3] https://w3c.github.io/dpubwg-charter/

To join this telecon, use the following logistics:

Webex [10]

Join chat and minutes on IRC/Zakim (see below)

We will also use an IRC channel to minute the discussions:

Address:  irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org>  (channel #dpub)

Available ports (choose one): 6667, 6665, 21 IRC channel: #dpub See how to connect [11] using an IRC client [12] or our web interface [13] User Instructions for Zakim [14] To mute your line press 61#. Unmute is 60#.

 To place yourself on the speaker queue ('q+' in irc) press 41# (Handup).

 Unqueue ('q-' in irc) is 40#.

Digital Publishing Interest Group home page http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/ Digital Publishing Interest Group Wiki

 http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Main_Page

* Digital Publishing Interest Group Charter http://www.w3.org/2013/02/digpubig.html