RE: Logical Order in a "manifest" vs in "content"

Hi Leonard,

What I have seen large organizations do in this regard is to develop UX widgets with the AT elements already designed into them. The content authoring guidelines then explain how to use the UX widgets to develop enterprise conforming content. The authors don’t need to be concerned with reading order because the necessary support for it is already built into the wireframe.

So I think the Logical Order information you described is actually very well aligned with current web content navigation and it is definitely needed for properly supporting AT.

Best Regards,

/Paul

--

Paul Tykodi
Principal Consultant

Tel/Fax: 603-343-1820
Mobile:  603-866-0712
E-mail:   <mailto:ptykodi@tykodi.com> ptykodi@tykodi.com
WWW:   <http://www.tykodi.com/> http://www.tykodi.com

This e-mail reply and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Tykodi Consulting Services LLC

immediately by replying to this message and destroying all copies of this message

and any attachments. Thank you