Re: [wbs] response to 'Call for Review: Publishing Working Group Charter'

I, for one, have issues with the revised wording.

I don’t believe that “a thorough review of these proposals…” is a mandatory requirement for us to move forward on the deliverables as we see them – in fact, I might argue that they would be an unwelcome distraction.   Mandating a process is not helpful.   The WG should focus on the deliverables – as the current Charter defines – and the process will work itself out.

Leonard