Re 2: Proposal for charter changes, in view of the formal objections by Vivliostyle & Disruptive Innovation

Daniel,

I have just realized that I may have misunderstood what you said about rec track input documents. Do you mean to separate those documents that are either recs or are on rec-track by another WG from those that are either notes or drafts for notes? If that is what you mean, then I agree that would be helpful and I am happy doing it (tomorrow...)

Cheers

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)