RE: [DPUB] 20160410 Agenda

Regrets,

Michael Miller

Antenna House

From: Garth Conboy [mailto:garth@google.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2017 6:58 PM
To: DPUB mailing list (public-digipub-ig@w3.org) <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Subject: [DPUB] 20160410 Agenda

Hello DPUB Folks,

Below is the draft agenda for next week's IG conference call, to be held at the usual day and time [0].

Please let us know if you are able to scribe. Please join the call via WebEx [1] and join IRC [13] for live chat & minutes (IRC channel #dpub).

Webex:  <https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/WebEx> https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/WebEx

Agenda:

*  Approve minutes [2]

*  Welcome the newcomers

o EDRLab has nominated Richard Wright

o MITRE Corporation has nominated Dorian Voegeli

o Vivliostyle Inc. has nominated Makoto Murata

o W. W. Norton has nominated Mateus Teixeira

*  Charter getting very close [3]; few open issues [4]

*  The exact situation and plans around latinreq, for charter [Dave Cramer]

*  First two Face-to-Face meetings for Publishing WG

o June

* June 22nd & 23rd in NYC @ Adobe

* For that to be viable, charter must start AC vote eight weeks earlier (April 24th-ish); ahead of Beijing AC meeting on April 23-25

* Date/location needs to be in charter for two month counter to start then

o TPAC [5]

* 6 - 10 November 2017

* San Francisco, CA USA

* Lots of Publishing activity: Publishing WG, DPUB BG, Publishing@W3C: Digital Conference, EPUB CG?

*  Any Other Business

[0]  <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DPUB+IG+Meeting&iso=20170410T16> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DPUB+IG+Meeting&iso=20170410T16

[1]  <http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/WebEx> http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/WebEx

[2] https://www.w3.org/2017/03/20-dpub-minutes.html

[3] https://w3c.github.io/dpubwg-charter/

[4] https://github.com/w3c/dpubwg-charter/issues

[5] https://www.w3.org/2017/11/TPAC/Overview.html

To join this telecon, use the following logistics:

Webex [10]

Join chat and minutes on IRC/Zakim (see below)

We will also use an IRC channel to minute the discussions:

Address:  irc.w3.org <http://irc.w3.org/>   (channel #dpub)

Available ports (choose one): 6667, 6665, 21 IRC channel: #dpub See how to connect [11] using an IRC client [12] or our web interface [13] User Instructions for Zakim [14] To mute your line press 61#. Unmute is 60#.

 To place yourself on the speaker queue ('q+' in irc) press 41# (Handup).

 Unqueue ('q-' in irc) is 40#.

Digital Publishing Interest Group home page http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/ Digital Publishing Interest Group Wiki

 http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Main_Page

* Digital Publishing Interest Group Charter http://www.w3.org/2013/02/digpubig.html