From: Bill Kasdorf
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 3:02 PM
To: Nick Ruffilo; Daniel Weck
Subject: RE: Accessibility Guides

Can't resist pointing out the BISG Quick Start Guide to Accessible Publishing—published this spring, already translated to French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Korean, and available as an EPUB that is intended to be a model of accessibility itself. Created by a team of very knowledgeable folks, many of whom you know or would recognize. Technical guidelines, code examples, tons of resources with links to authoritative specs, etc. I think it's exactly the "getting started" or "quick start" you were looking for:
http://bisg.org/news/297929/The-BISG-Quick-Start-Guide-to-Accessible-Publishing-Moving-Inclusion-Forward.htm

--Bill

Bill Kasdorf

VP and Principal Consultant | Apex CoVantage

p:

734-904-6252  m:   734-904-6252

ISNI: http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786