Re: Editorial issues against the FPWD added to Github

I realize that I offered to edit, yet life got a bit in the way.  Is there
still a need for me to review?  I'm happy to do so and any other
last-minute items.

I also want to thank everyone who contributed.  This is a great document,
and a few people have gone above and beyond in their commitment to this,
and I would venture to point people out, but I know I'd miss someone, but
you know who you are.  I wanted to say that I really appreciate all the
hard effort.  Thank you for letting me be part of this.

-Nick

--
- Nick Ruffilo
@NickRuffilo