Re: For the discussion on the PWP

It all depends on the semantics that you'd like to associate to both "href"
and "hrefsrc", for the manifest inside a package, the opposite is much more
natural for me.

Also keep in mind that you're advocating keeping the content intact,
something that I don't really consider realistic at this point (I've listed
multiple reasons before).

Also, for a publication which only exists initially in a packaged form,
only having "hrefsrc" and no "href" would look really weird.

--
Hadrien Gardeur
Co-founder, Feedbooks