Re: JS - inside or out?

I would expect that a standard OWP UA is assuming that all UX is provided by the content…

But again, this is going to be one of our biggest debates as we move towards the technical aspects of the work.

Leonard

From: Hadrien Gardeur <hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com>
Date: Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 11:33 AM
To: Laurent Le Meur <laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org>
Cc: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Subject: Re: JS - inside or out?

That's true for a RS but not for a standard OWP UA, which is what I also have in mind.

The advantage of having such Content JS features given explicitly as metadata is that the RS software implementation becomes really easy. And for the Content author, giving the information is not a big deal (he should know what he's programming as part of his Content).

Laurent Le Meur
EDRLab