"Web Packaging Format Explainer" - worth reading

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 07:14:08 -0800
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,

this document may be of interest:

https://github.com/dimich-g/webpackage/blob/master/README.md <https://github.com/dimich-g/webpackage/blob/master/README.md>

It comes from a person at Google and it shows that there is still an interest in an alternative web packaging format. I think raising issues, or simply draw the attention on what we do as a clear use case is forth the while

(Running to a whole day meeting in the sunny San Francisco, so I cannot really dive in it this week…)

Ivan

P.S. Thanks to Mike who drew my attention on this

Digital Publishing Technical Lead
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0782-2704