For the discussion on the PWP

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 17:16:58 +0100
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
I made a first re-shuffling of the PWP draft

http://w3c.github.io/dpub-pwp/ <http://w3c.github.io/dpub-pwp/>

mostly along the lines of

https://github.com/w3c/dpub-pwp/blob/gh-pages/TODO.md <https://github.com/w3c/dpub-pwp/blob/gh-pages/TODO.md>

'Mostly', because I made copy-pastes from the previous version and some of the items in the TODO are in a single section now. But, I believe, the content is there.

I will not touch this document until next week and, afaik, a more detailed discussion will happen on the call on Monday. Until then, have a look at it and, of course, feel free to contribute to the text!

Digital Publishing Technical Lead
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0782-2704