RE: [dpub-arch] Next meeting schedule and minutes from last meeting

Regrets for April 7. I will also be traveling on April 14 and 28 (Thursdays are bad for me in April!) though I _will_ be able to make the meeting on April 21.-Bill K

From: Timothy Cole [mailto:t-cole3@illinois.edu]
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 8:48 PM
To: public-digipub-ig@w3.org
Subject: [dpub-arch] Next meeting schedule and minutes from last meeting

The minutes from the 24 March meeting of the DPub Archival Task Force have been posted:
   https://www.w3.org/2016/03/24-dpub-arch-minutes.html

Our next meeting is scheduled for Thursday 7 April 2016 at 1 PM Eastern Daylight Savings time (US). We have a subsequent meeting scheduled for Thursday 21 April 2016 at the same time of day.

Some of the folks on the call last Thursday indicated that they will be unavailable on the 7th. We will keep plans to meet that date, but Task Force members, please send regrets early if you know you will not be available to call in. If we fall below a quorum we will cancel.

The Task Force has a lot still to do. Our upcoming agenda topics include a presentation from Leonard about lessons from PDF/A and a discussion of Archival use cases that can inform the ongoing development of the PWP document. Not sure yet in which order we will tackle these topics. (Leonard, please let me know if you have preferences on which date you want to present.)

Given all that the Task Force has still to do, and given the large number of conflicts we already know about for 7 April, we can add an additional meeting in April (i.e., on either 14 April or 28 April).  If any of the Task Force members have thoughts about adding a meeting, please let me know.

Thanks,

Tim Cole
University of Illinois at UC