Re: [dpub-loc] meeting

Hi Leonard, Ivan,

I interpreted your issue a little differently than Ivan, and opened
https://github.com/w3c/dpub-pwp-loc/issues/13 to reflect my interpretation.

Kind regards,
Ben

Ben De Meester
Researcher Semantic Web
Ghent University - iMinds - Data Science Lab | Faculty of Engineering and
Architecture | Department of Electronics and Information Systems
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
t: +32 9 331 49 59 | e: ben.demeester@ugent.be | URL:
http://users.ugent.be/~bjdmeest/