Re: Houdini and MathML in Blink

So this seemingly implies the following:
> [...] it probably means that we won’t see MathML supported on Blink in the short-term [...]

Too bad…  (I do know that using MathJAX can work around this in the meantime, but still...)

Olaf

- - -
CONFIDENTIALITY UN-DISCLAIMER: Nothing in my email contains confidential material. Even if you are not the intended recipient, please feel free to read it, or simply delete it whenever you feel like it. Please understand that my email may contain incorrect or useless information, so please use it with a grain of salt.