Re: techpubs/techdoc engagement

On 6/15/16, 3:19 AM, "Liam R. E. Quin" <liam@w3.org> wrote:

>We've not really targeted techpubs/techdoc teams for invovlement - by
>this I'm referring to internal documentation teams typically in larger
>engineering firms (makers of telephone exchanges, cars, 'planes,
>semiconductors, martini mixers and so forth, as well as government
>publications teams) - who are currently often using either custom
>("bespoke") systems or XSL-FO setups. It's the original market for SGML
>and XML systems of course.

On the Monday DPUB call, one of the things that came up was doing a formal
gap analysis for CSS vs XSL-FO.

That would be fun :)

Dave

This may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete immediately, and understand that no disclosure or reliance on the information herein is permitted. Hachette Book Group may monitor email to and from our network.