Re: EDRLab has nominated Laurent Le Meur to Digital Publishing Interest Group

Hi Tzviya,

I'll join in practice when back from holidays, i.e. > 15 August. It gives me some time to read the mailing list archive ;-)

Best regards,

Laurent Le Meur
CTO, EDRLab

laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org <mailto:laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org>