Re: code samples for extended description

Hello Jason, in the suggested usage of a Media Query, would a CSS selector
be used to match all available extended descriptions in the document? If
so, then it would make sense to enable content discovery via a well-defined
"type" or "role" for the details element (see my previous comment regarding
text in the summary element). Daniel