Re: [DPUB][LOCATORS]

> On 4 Jan 2016, at 18:10, Bill Kasdorf <bkasdorf@apexcovantage.com> wrote:
>
> As discussed on the call today, the standard time for Locators TF con calls will be Wednesdays at 15:00 UTC unless objections are raised that make us reconsider. Ivan will set up the call logistics and our first TF meeting will be on Wednesday 13 January.

Let me be precise. We set the meeting for 10:00 US Eastern, rather than 3pm UTC. This means that for US people the meeting stays at the same time regardless of DST, for Europeans it is almost the same except for the 1-2 weeks periods of general chaos when the US and Europe are out of sync in terms of DST.

I will set up the WebEx call later today and send out the password to the call via a direct email for those in [1]. If you come later, you would have to ask either by personal email or on a comment on IRC.

B.t.w., I presume the best is to use the same IRC channel.

Ivan

> If you want to participate in the Locators TF and have not yet signed up, please add your name and affiliation to the roster on the wiki at [1]. Participation is strongly encouraged, because this clearly involves some very fundamental issues wrt PWP. Participation in the discussions on the list is of course encouraged by everyone, whether or not you formally join the Locators TF.
>
> --Bill
>
> [1] https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Task_Forces/locators <https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Task_Forces/locators>
>

> Bill Kasdorf
> Vice President, Apex Content Solutions