From: Timothy Cole [mailto:t-cole3@illinois.edu]
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2016 2:10 PM
To: public-digipub-ig@w3.org
Subject: [dpub-arch] future meetings of the Archival Task Force

The DPub IG Archival Task Force [1] will be meeting twice monthly now
through the end of May (or however long it takes us to get our work done).
We plan to invite archivists and representatives of major archival services
to some of these calls to help us gather the data we need to complete our
work. Agendas for TF calls will always be announced on this list. Subject
lines of agendas, minutes and other emails pertaining to TF work will be
prefixed with [dpub-arch].

Those interested in participating in the TF please respond by end of day
Tuesday (if at all possible) to the following Doodle poll indicating your
availability for these calls, and I will do my best to find a day of the
week and time of day that works for all (or nearly all).  Please note, if a
time slot is generally good, but happens not to be viable for you for the
week of Feb. 15, go ahead and mark as Yes-if-need-be (Yes), so we have a
better chance of finding a time slot that generally works for the most
people most weeks.

Doodle poll: http://doodle.com/poll/y36q7piccyignubw

Thanks,

Tim Cole