Re: [Locators] Minutes of meeting 2016-02-10

The problem, however, Daniel is that if you modify chapter.html in the PWP, or even the manifest, then it’s NOT the same PWP - it’s a new (derived) work.  And in many cases, users probably don’t have the rights to modify the PWP.  Which is why we are currently pushing this particular item off till we get some other bits resolved.

Your example of an annotation system is a good one for what we are now calling a “PWP processor” - something that knows about the internals of a PWP (eg. the manifest) and is able to then find all of the resources for processing.

Leonard